Cheshire floor sanding doesn’t use the outdated drum sanders that are still favoured by some competitor companies. We operate continuous belt machinery that is virtually dust-free by BONA. A mobile extraction unit follows our machines round and limits dust to virtually nothing.
- You reap the benefits of a safer environment for your family. Because when the other normal sanding systems are used, microscopic dust particles can remain in the room for days.
- Some dust is inevitable, but we minimize this by masking/screening and frequent vacuuming.
- We also use Bona edging sanders and fine Festool and Fein tools to get right into the corners for complete and even sanding.
Call for a free no-obligation quote 01244315565 or click the link for a consultation call back
Dustless floor sanding is a three-fold process:
- We carry out an overall sanding with coarse-grade paper. This will remove any old finishes as well as dents and pits on the wood surface.
- If your floor has never been renovated, it may still have some Victorian shellac (the staining usually around the edges of the floor), which quickly clogs the sanding pads.
- We hand prepare this surface by lightly sanding it with medium-grade paper.
- Finally, very fine-textured sandpaper removes the tiniest of imperfections, leaving a smooth, silky surface.
Contact us for a free assessment and answers to all your questions about sanding
Call for a free no-obligation quote 01244315565
If you’d like to see more before and after photos, click below to see our Facebook account: